- Products may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Items must be returned in the original packaging with all the original accessories and in new condition.
- Original shipping cost will not be refunded unless item is deemed defective.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping cost unless item is deemed defective.
- Please contact email@example.com for any return inquiries.
Drone Return Policy and Warranty Information
Drone Return Policy
- All sales of drones (UAVs, unmanned aerial vehicles, unmanned aircraft and flying cameras) are final.
- DJI Phantom drones that qualify as DOA may be exchanged within 15 days of purchase.
- DOA is defined as a brand new unit that will not turn on or does not function pre-flight.
- Customers with Inspire 1 units must deal directly with DJI for all return and repair issues.
- Please read manufacturer's warranty:
- DJI Warranty Information
- Products must be used as intended by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer's warranty covers manufacturer's defects only. Physical damage of any kind is not covered under warranty.
In some cases, refunds of cash or cheque purchases may need to be issued from our corporate office. See store for details.
Technical Support and Repairs
DJI Warranty Repairs and DJI Inspire 1 Warranty and Non-Warranty Repairs
Please contact DJI directly for repairs.
DJI Non-Warranty Repairs
Carman’s Foto Source will send DJI Phantoms out for repair (There is a non-refundable estimate fee of $150), or customers can contact Flying Cameras directly.
Keep the box and packaging material in case your drone needs repair.
Transport Canada Regulations
It is important to read and abide by Transport Canada's regulations
For additional information on Transport Canada's rules and to find out if it is necessary to submit an exemption form visit tc.gc.ca/safetyfirst.